Our aim is to ensure that your animals and pets are cared for. We try to offer you the best available services exactly tailored to your needs. We are updating our equipment regularly and investing in continuing education.
Above all we love animals and we’re here because we care.
Our facilities include:
- A team of veterinary surgeons all with specific specialisms and interests
- Qualified veterinary nurses
- Waiting room, consulting rooms, large and small animal dispensary at Lockerbie and Dumfries
- Branch surgeries at Dumfries, Annan, Moffat and Langholm
- Kenneling suite including an outside run and isolation facilities
- Operating theatres equipped for soft tissue and orthopeadic surgery as well as dentistry
- Advanced gaseous and injectable anaesthesia
- Blood analysis including full biochemistry, electrolytes and haematology
- Microscopy and urine analysis
- Digital X-ray suite
- Investigative procedures including radiography, ultrasound scanning and endoscopy
- Microchip identification
- Practice Pet Health Plan
- Conference room
Striving to provide the highest level of veterinary expertise and professionalism within our team for the future.
To deliver excellence in companion care and livestock health.
We set our very own high standards, offering a complete range of veterinary services for all species of animals, treating them as if they were our own.